Monday, March 31, 2008

Wow, what a month! Let's take a step back.

As of tomorrow, March has come and gone already!!

I've been busy with editing these days, but I promise I will start to update more come the end of April! I am so thankful that I finally have the time I need to get some things done (now that a lot of the business stuff is being taken care of and figured out!). I feel that I'm still trying to recover from my first full year in business. I have learned so much, and I can't wait to use what I've learned.

I also hope to hang out with my husband, who I have hardly had time to see in the past two months. He has been incredible though. One example was that when I got back from the convention last week, I came home to a completely clean house-- AND all of my laundry was done. We do our laundry separately (not a big deal--but maybe different than most couples?) so it was SO amazing of him to take on that huge load! (And I do mean HUGE load... I hadn't been able to do laundry for well over a month. God bless Aaron!!!).

Some really great news-- a friend and fellow photographer, Erin, is getting married this weekend. I am SO looking forward to shooting her wedding! Erin also works for First Day Photo, where I worked for two years. I'll be covering a few days there this week since Erin is off for obvious reasons!:)

Now that laundry is caught up, I have no excuse but to catch up on sharing photos with you as well! I will attempt 2 posts per week at least.
Samantha and Andrew's wedding, September 2007 (absolutely gorgeous day):
Photobucket Photobucket

Steph used the 70-200 from the back of the church (we love that lens!!) to get this shot. So pretty (This is also my church!)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Some 'tude before the reception!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Steph used the 70-200 for this one too-- GORGEOUS fall colors that day, and gorgeous shot, Steph!:-D)
Photobucket
Photobucket
End of the first dance. Steph and an incredible angle on this one (not to mention rockin composition)! You never know which way a groom is going to dip!--Thank you to Sam and Andrew for dipping this way! haha! :-D
Photobucket

Andrew (and person who belongs to that hand) enjoying the dance:
Photobucket
Andrew and me!
Photobucket
Samantha and her dad, Greg--who was my 4th grade Sunday School teacher:)
Photobucket
Excited to be brother-in-laws!
Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: