Saturday, March 15, 2008

VEGAS!

I've been looking forward to this trip for 6 months!

Steph and I will be in Vegas for the week, attending WPPI (Wedding and Portrait Photographers International)!

I have an incredibly packed itinerary, and I'm not really sure if I'll be able to sleep tonight because I'm so nervous and excited! I'll be doing some shooting, meeting lots of other photographers, filling my brain with all sorts of information, and visiting the trade show to see what types of products or equipment I might be interested in using. I've heard only good things about WPPI... And it's in Vegas, which means WARM WEATHER! I heard it's suppose to snow here in MN on Monday. Isn't THAT too bad! :)

I'll be volunteering at the Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep booth on Sunday morning for a couple hours, and then also for 45 minute chunks on Tuesday and Wednesday morning as well.

On Thursday, Steph and I will be meeting up with my aunt Judy who lives in Vegas and are hoping to go hiking in the Red Rock Canyon! I don't get to see her much, so I'm thrilled!

I am really going to miss my husband. Other than the semester I studied abroad, this will be the longest time I've been away from him! (I know, boo hoo, right?).
But we'll be headed to Vegas together in April when HE has a convention out there. Vegas 2 times in a month? That's nuts.

I'll update you when I get back, of course!!


My website is still under construction-- I had hoped it would be finished by now, but it will have to wait until I get back! I am SO EXCITED, because Nancy Harms has agreed to let me use her music on my site!

4 comments:

Jessica Person said...

Have sooo much fun! I am really glad you are volunteering at the NILMDTS booth. You speak so well about the organization, I am sure you will sign up a lot of new photogs!

Carly said...

Hi Ginger, it was so nice to see a familiar face at WPPI! I saw you at the NILMDTS booth (you took my daughter's coming home picture at Abbott) Congrats on the new website!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

so bummed i missed you ginger, but i did get to meet one other super talented red headed photog. hope you had a blast and a safe trip back.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

"i wanna easter egg! i wanna easter egg! i wanna easter egg!!"
happy easter ginger to you and your ohana!

i used your word on my post today :)