Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Me, doin' what I do!

I wanted to share this photo of me, taken by the fabulous Matthew Kemmetmueller! He invited me along on one of his Day After shoots a couple weeks ago. Lacey and Matt were a ton of fun to work with and were up for basically whatever we wanted them to do! Of course asking these two (who tied the knot only 24 hours earlier!) to kiss was not too ridiculous of a request!
Congrats, again, to you two!

Photobucket

I think it's a sweet photo! I giggled when I saw it because my legs look cartoonishly tiny! hehe! (Fish-eye lens = awesome.)

Tonight I went to my first business coaching session. I met the group I will meet with for 7 sessions over 14 weeks. I made the investment in coaching because I believe in my business and my goals, and I want to make it the best it can be-- for me, AND for my clients! Think of it as a swing coach for my golf game;) I really can't express how excited I am for this year as a whole, for all the new people and clients I'll be meeting, and to grow as a business and personally!

Meanwhile, I've been battling a headache for a week. Started with a migraine on Wednesday, and decreased to a plain old bothersome headache Thursday until today! After some looking into it and advice from fellow photographer friends, I think a trip to the chiropractor might be in order. I sit at my desk a LOT editing and emailing. It also doesn't help that I have poor posture(I'm a Slouchy McGee!):
Photobucket

...and am out of shape. I'll be doing what I can to get rid of this current headache and to decrease the probability of getting more like this! As many people know, headaches and migraines are pretty much no fun!


I got the photo of the back from a free clip art site... I saw this randomly on the site and I thought I would share it with you.
Basically, I think it's funny...

Photobucket
I think it looks like he's biting his fist.

... In other news, I hope to have my new website up by the end of the week if all goes well!!

3 comments:

GuatNinja said...

That is a cool picture! Good luck with the business coach.

Stacy Cross said...

Can't wait to see the site!!

Anonymous said...

An idea for the headache because my sister gets migraines a lot and has been seeing docters and what not for them. Over the counter Claratin D works to get rid of them. Hope it helps! See you Sunday!