Saturday, March 8, 2008

Samantha & Aasa: Engaged!

It wasn't difficult for Samantha and Aasa to decide on a location for their engagement session... the park directly across from the island at which Aasa proposed (and of course, where Sam said "yes!")!

A reenactment...
(The island in the background where it actually happened! Isn't that romantic?)
Photobucket Photobucket

It was a gorgeous, yet super chilly day, but holdings hands with the one you love always helps to keep your mind off of the frigid Minnesota weather!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

A bit of smooching and cuddling helps one stay warm too...
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Fortunately, Sam and Aasa are getting married in July, and it will likely be a bit warmer then! They are getting married at this wonderful new venue that even has a bride cottage where Samantha can get ready! I'm very much looking forward to working more with this wonderfully sweet couple who are SO obviously made for one another.
Keep warm until then, Sam and Aasa! ;)

8 comments:

Stacy Cross said...

Ooh, they are sooo cute! Great job capturing them, Ginger! :)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

rockin the flare ginger!! hope to see you in vegas!

Anonymous said...

Love your b&w! I can't believe you have no snow! We still have at least 3 feet and it's only 14 degrees right now! I think there is no end in sight for us this year! :( I'm so jealous!

Ginger Murray said...

Ah haha, I'm behind on blogging, Callie! We definitely have snow now. No need to be jealous! haha! I can't wait until it's gone!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

hey ginger, my first trip to wppi i just walked around and ran into people and said hi to anyone i recognized. which i'm not very good at btw. so if i see you and stare don't get creeped out. it's just my brain trying to put together faces and names :)i'll be there for the anti till the 15th then i'm cruisin home and will be back up there the 18th - 20th. when will you guys be there?

GuatNinja said...

Ginger - Nice pictures. You should come to bowling again sometime soon.

Ginger Murray said...

Thank you, Robert;) I would love to come bowling... (I mean, watch you guys bowl..) sometime! I can't this week, but perhaps in a couple!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

i have 1% of that 2% in my family. my mom and my little brother are bright red heads :)

as for the awards, i'm not a wppi veteran, but i think that's for members only? not sure. i just wander aimlessly around the trade floor :) i'm off to vegas now for the anti workshop. wish me luck. i'll be hittin vegas about 3:30 ugh.