Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I♥ Faces Photo Challenge!: Wedding Bells

Jasmine Star is a photographer who's work I admire-- and more importantly, I admire her as
a person! There are a list of photographers' blogs who I have bookmarked and check on daily--
her blog is one of them. For my clients, and fellow blog readers, if you have not checked out
her Blog, it is sure to entertain. Click HERE!


Jasmine announced on her blog this week that she will be the judge of the i(heart)faces contest.
I had not heard of this website before, so I'm really glad I got a chance to check it
out HERE! I encourage all of you to check it out weekly-- I'll be doing the same!



There are a TON of people who entered the contest this week, and there is a lot of great work out there! Thought I'd give it a whirl anyhow!

My entry for this week's Wedding Bells contest:
Photobucket


This is one of my all-time favorite photos! The bridesmaids are the bride's sisters,
and one is a cousin. They were giggling and laughing the whole day... One thing I
learned about this family-- they absolutely have true joy in life.

3 comments:

AK-Shoots said...

Beautiful emotions... captured superbly!

Chris, Cristen and Abby said...

Great shot!! I love to see people laugh!! :)

the BLAH BLAH BLAHger said...

What a super fun pic! And hey, I recognize your name from DJ's blog comments...guess we have similar taste in stalking! HA!