Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Not so sick anymore.

Feeling a lot better today. Only thing I've still got is some acid reflux, somewhat sensitive stomach, and some sore muscles, but I'm doing so much better. Which is good, considering the big event coming up this weekend! :)
I am going to try to write part of my Matron of Honor speech tonight (worked on bits and pieces of it today), and some tomorrow. Not that it really matters what I write or practice, because I might not make it through anyway, ha:)

Also-- if you haven't already checked out www.photosforfoodmn.com, there are only a few more days to sign up! I'm not positive how many spots are left. I am available to shoot for the 12-2pm slot, and I can shoot no later than 3:30pm, so you can sign up 12-2, or 2-4 pm slot times and put my name in the comment section. There are also many other talented photographers, so if you see their work in the gallery and like it, you can request them, also!

No comments: