Wednesday, June 3, 2009

SIGN UP TODAY!!!

Sunday, June 14th!!!!!

FANTASTIC opportunity to have your photos taken!! Family, couple, solo... pet photos-- you name it! Sessions start at ONLY $50 (A steal, mind you), and 100% of proceeds go to Second Harvest. Want me to be your photog? Sign up for the 12pm-2pm or 2-4pm (I will be available for slots until 3pm). Or, there are many other amazing photogs too!! Don't wait--
SIGN UP TODAY!
http://www.photosforfoodmn.com/


Photobucket
This photo, and photos on the website by my friends and Dolce. Love you girls!

3 comments:

cherish.photography said...

hehehe...love the sign!

Corrie said...

Ooooh, I want you to "shoot" Annie so bad...must balance checkbook first...!!!

Ginger Murray said...

The signs were Chris Meyer's idea-- I cannot take credit!