Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bachelorette Party!

One of my very best friends is getting married in a week!! We had her bachelorette party on Friday night. We first went out to the very fun Loring Pasta Bar, and listened to some jazz/blues music, and ate fabulous pasta. We then headed back to my place for some drinks, gift opening, entertaining conversation, and ice cream. They slept over, and then we went to breakfast in the AM too. We had a blast! I can't wait for Sarah and Dan's wedding in a week... in which I will bawl like crazy.

Steph and I passed the camera around during dinner. Here are some shots! Steph did the editing-- love them!
Photobucket

The gorgeous bride-to-be!:)
Photobucket

Marie and I shared some apps:
Photobucket



The groom's sisters!
Photobucket

Sarah and Cor.
Photobucket

Steph and Sar.
Photobucket

Quick shot before leaving for my place. Kris, Deanna, Sarah, me, Tricia, and Corrie!
Photobucket

No comments: