Monday, April 28, 2008

Week of Craziness!

Hey everyone!

This past week I have not been doing a good job on my "two posts per week goal" have I?
This is what my past few days have looked like:

Saturday: Filled in at First Day Photo. Wrote cello music for Sunday AM.

Sunday: Aaron and I played a cello duet in church (with our church pianist, Diane). It went very well. Lunch with Dad. Nap (from serious lack of sleep). Edited photos till 4am. (But this is what my schedule has been like for the last 2 weeks... I've been off since I got back from Vegas with Aaron, but I haven't yet found a need to get back on schedule... I have to this week though!)

Monday: Drove to Anna's to give her the photos of her stationary! Anna does beautiful stationary design. I will share those with you sometime soon, with her permission, of course! Her website should be up within the next month perhaps?
Edited photos
A few quick errands
Write up of what the Vision Team will present to church council/congregation
Vision Team meeting at church until 9:15pm (we talked about creating a communication committee-- something that is VERY much needed. I am prayerfully considering being a part of it.)
Came home, edited, (and now, a quick blog update and to bed!)

And here's what the rest of the week will look like!...


Tuesday:
Filling in at First Day Photo while Erin is on her honeymoon! (Shot her wedding May 5th!) She went to PARIS! Talk about romantic! On Tuesday, I'll also be photographing little Natalie who turned two! She's a red head, so of course she is the cutest little girl in the world to me! Ha:)I photographed her a year ago when she turned one year, and her mom says that she has a lot more hair now! I can't wait!

Wednesday:
I have 2 weddings to try to finish editing before the end of the week, so I'll be working all day on these Wednesday!

Thursday: Fill in at First Day Photo. Senior Portrait session with beautiful Andrea in the afternoon. Edit in the evening.

Friday: Edit some more! Other types of office work. Laundry. Pack for Texas (see Sunday for details). Maybe see my husband for at least an hour....? :(

Saturday: Meeting with Becca and Eric-- shooting their wedding in October, and we have yet to meet. Very excited! Finish packing, finish up any editing from the week.

Sunday: Get on plane, leave for Texas to shoot a wedding! Steph's cousin! VERY excited for this location. Rehearsal dinner in PM. I'll be doing some of my business coaching homework in the meantime. Call Aaron, tell him I miss him to pieces!

Monday: Wedding (Yup! The wedding is on a Monday!). I know it will be gorgeous weather! I mean, how can it not be?? (Yay! I've never been to Texas!)

Tuesday: Fly home. Business coaching session in the PM. Go to bed, head spinning with ideas.

Wednesday... Breathe. And then try to finish my website (which I have been saying for the last month, "I'll get it done within the next 2 weeks!).

2 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

now THAT'S crazy!!!

Stacy Cross said...

Gheeze, girl! I need to go take a nap now!!