Monday, April 7, 2008

Out of the office... kind of!

Hey everyone!
I'll be out of the office until Saturday... BUT I'll still be working... just at a different office!
My make-shift office in a Las Vegas hotel room! Aaron has some training for work at a conference this week,
so I thought I might as well go with! I'll be working during the day, and going out to eat and night.
Here's me at my desk for the week--Nothing new here...(uploaded from my new cell phone)...
Photobucket

But here's the view behind me..a bit different than my usual view:) :
Photobucket

Way better than my home office view, I'd say! :-D

My aunt Judy lives out here, and I was able to see her when Steph and I were out here a few weeks ago for the WPPI convention.
Judy took us hiking in the Red Rock Canyon one day-- SO gorgeous. I hardly ever get to see my aunt, so two times in
a year is a treat! Aaron and I may catch a show one night too. We'll see!

It's not exactly the easiest thing editing photos inside when it's so beautiful outside-- We're staying
at the MGM and it has an incredible pool area! I wish that editing outside was an option, but when you have to
actually see the computer screen, editing in the sun isn't that easy:( But again-- at least I have a fantastic view,
and for my lunch break, I can eat outside!

Steph and I shot Erin and Matt's wedding on Saturday, and it was so beautiful!
Jessica Person was a guest as well (we have all worked for her and her husband Brad for First Day Photo), and it would
have been a sin for her not to bring her camera, so she came and shot with us! We had a blast!! She already
has some up from the wedding. See some of her photos on here blog HERE!

Thanks so much for shooting with us Jess-- I hope we get to do it again, sometime! You are so talented, and a ton of fun.

And Congratulations, Erin and Matt!! I look forward to editing your photos! You're going to love them!

1 comment:

Jessica Person said...

Hey Ging - it snowed a little here today, so be glad you have a different view. Thanks for letting me shoot with you, it was really so much fun to see you "do your thing!" I really loved your 50mm lens, I gotta get one : )