Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Kate & Dan's Wedding!

We'll see if I can do as I promised and catch up on my blogging! So far so good! (2 posts per week at least!)

Without further ado, here are some photos of Kate and Dan's Wedding!

Kate getting ready:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Peeking out the window at the guys, who were on their way in:
Photobucket

Dan and his dudes:
Photobucket

Their first meeting in her dress:
Photobucket

Some time alone:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Kate and Dan planned a bit of time in so that we could drive over to a park that was just a couple minutes away to get some outdoor shots. It was incredibly gorgeous outside-- I'm so glad we had that time!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Steph took this shot-- love it!
Photobucket

Ceremony time!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(proud Dad:))
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(I wonder what she is whispering!)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Reception!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mmmm! Carrot Cake! (not to mention like, 6 other types!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cheers!
Photobucket

Their big exit (complete with a bouquet toss!) :
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Mary Marantz said...

so cool!! Love those shots of the guys! You're rockin it girl!

xoxo
M:)

Callie Crass said...

I love the picture of the one of them alone in the back of the church! So sweet!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

what a cute couple!!! love the images of them alone in the church. priceless!! have an awesome weekend ginger!

Ginger Murray said...

Thanks guys!

I don't remember, but I think Steph took one of the shots of them in the back of the church, and I took the other! I thought it was a really sweet moment too.