Thursday, May 8, 2008

Quick Update!

Ok, so I'll do my best to post some photos tomorrow!

Natalie's 2-year old pics were SO much fun. I'll have those done soon.

Andrea's senior photos were a blast. I ended up eating dinner with her family after
the shoot, at Brit's Pub, where we did the shoot (Andrea's favorite place!). We
talked for, like, 2 or 3 hours? So great to have good conversation!

Texas wedding was awesome. The bride and groom were so wonderful, and their families
were SO much fun. I got to spend time with them at the rehearsal dinner the night
before, and then of course at the wedding. What a great family (both sides).

I'm shooting Amanda's senior portraits today. Her sister and I graduated high school
together, and I met Amanda at a friend's wedding. We're going to shoot at Como, since
she liked a lot of the backdrops there. There are so many options!

I'll be finishing up a wedding tonight. I stayed up all last night (I've mentioned my
sleep schedule is off), and I'm doing well, sleep wise, except for my right eye is
all bloodshot!! Ewww! So I'll see if my contacts go in. I can shoot in my glasses if
I need to (Steph doesn't know how I can do it! I don't get it! It's easy-peasy!)

So, I have MANY photos to share soon! I'll try to post some tomorrow! I think the
last wedding photos I've shared were from OCTOBER, so yes, I do indeed have more
weddings to share! I use Photobucket, and it's kind of a hassel-- but then again,
maybe that's the easiest way to do it. If you guys have any other suggestions, let me
know!

No comments: