Thursday, May 15, 2008

Published online!

My friend Kallie has always been an extraordinary tap dancer. I always say, "Just when I think she couldn't get any better, she does!"

Some of you may remember that she and I did a shoot sometime last year. Well, they used one of the photos today in this online article:

*****Click Here ****
to see the article. Be sure to click on the video below the pic, too! (It's the 2nd video on the page).

I'll be shooting Kallie and her friend Ned (who is also an amazing dancer) in two weeks. Really looking forward to it!

Congrats on your achievements, Kal. You deserve it. Much love!



So, sometimes I look at the Animal Humane Society's website. That's where Aaron and I picked out 2 cats: Bowie (who now lives with my parents, because he loved it there, and I'm not sure my mom wanted to get rid of him?), and Spartacus, who lives with us now.

I would love having a 2nd cat, but Aaron's not really excited about that idea. I still send him links to the Humane Society's website anyway.
I sent a link with this cat, named Binx, to Aaron:
Photobucket

Aaron and I emailed back and forth today:
A: Binx looks pissed.
G: No, Binx is SAD!!!
A: Nah Binx is suuuuuuuper annoyed. You could not get Binx because he hates getting his picture taken. He would claw the camera.
G: Nooooooooooooo! You are wrong. Binx says, "I am SAD. I need an owner who LOVES me!"
A: "I hates owners, and their silly cameras!!! I is a mad catz."



I mean, come on. Binx is obviously SAD, and not mad. No way.
You don't know, Aaron. You don't know.

This was another favorite from today. This is Harry:

Photobucket
He's a Maine Coon cat (which are really huge cats!).
I think he has a cute chubby face. And I want him.

The good thing about the Animal Humane Society (in Minnesota, anyway), is that they do not put the animals to sleep if they are at the society for "too long." They only do that if there are health issues, or the animal is violent and cannot be trained out of the violent behavior. They are a very humane society. They hang onto the pets until they get adopted, which makes my heart glad:) Someday, I'd like to volunteer my services to them somehow. Photographic, or in other ways.


For those of you who are dog people, that's ok! I understand. I am an all-around
animal lover. Aaron and I just aren't home enough to have a dog.


I hope you all have a great day:)

1 comment:

Angelicjewel Photography said...

Binx needs a loving family! Then he will come to love the camera! He does look SO SAD!