Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Spring is FINALLY here in MN!

It has taken forever for it to get here, but Spring has finally come! The scent of
crab apple blossoms and apple blossoms fill the air! One of my favorite scents ever.

This was a photo I took in April of 2007... Spring decided to come a bit late this year!

Photobucket


Sometime in the next month, I hope to get a new bike! The gears on my current bike
are all out of whack, so it makes it really tough to ride! Aaron and I are planning
to do lots more riding this year.
Treadmill bike?
Photobucket
Kind of awkward...

Speaking of awkward, I stopped into the liquor store tonight to get some wine for
dinner tomorrow. As I was walking out the OUT door, there was someone else walking in
the IN door... A former tennis coach of mine. Talk about a hilarious place to run
into a former high school coach! HA! Actually, I didn't think it was awkward at all.
Just funny. He ran in to make his purchases, while I talked with his wife in the
parking lot, ALSO a former coach of mine. "You're of age now, huh??" She said. Haha:)
So we all caught up a little... It was such a pleasant surprise!

I will show my most recent work soon-- senior portraits! After
that, we'll do some more catching up on weddings. I'm so excited to be getting caught
up. It feels AMAZING. Also, Aaron is on a new work schedule where he is able to take
every other Monday off-- it is a perfect time for us to hang out, because I am often
working on the weekends and in the evenings. He had last Monday off, and we went to
see The Narnia movie... I'm not sure what the critics are saying, but personally, I loved it.

I hope all is well with you all. Get out and enjoy that lovely weather, and Drink
your wine responsibly! ;)

1 comment:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

oh that has to smell SO good!!