Thursday, January 10, 2008

A portrait of sweetness...

Photobucket


Ryan and Michelle... one of my favorite weddings of 2007...because of the entire beauty of the day.
Love was everywhere.
Kissing, hugging, laughing, dancing, crying...both tears of joy, and of saddness...

Their families knew that Ryan and Michelle would be leaving soon.
Shortly after their wedding, they moved to Thailand, where they are currently
teaching English in a refugee camp. Please pray for them, as it is not always
an easy task, and is sometimes dangerous. HERE is their blog... so well written by Ryan.

Ryan is an INCREDIBLE photographer (It was a complete honor that they chose me
to shoot their wedding!). He hopes to have an exhibit or gallery of his photos when he returns.
He does not post the majority of his images, for sake of security (for the
refugees). I cannot wait to see more of his images when they return.

You can see more photos from their wedding HERE.

2 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

this shot is so romantic! awesome ginger, just awesome.

Amanda Harris said...

Beautiful image.

Don't worry - I just started running and I'm sure it won't last long ;) although I have to say since I'm getting married this July the image of me in a white dress is quite motivating!!!