Friday, January 18, 2008

Booking Trash the Dress sessions!

Photobucket

Hey all!

I've had a few inquiries to do Trash the Dress sessions lately-- Which I am super pumped about if they decide they would like to have me as their photographer!

I received an inquiry on my Trash the Dress post from an Elizabeth-- But Elizabeth, I don't know how to contact you and I really would like to! Shoot me an email at ginger@symphonyportraits.com so that I can get your email address and send you info! ;)



I've been enjoying the week with editing photos from my cousin Dawn's wedding (finishing that tonight, hopefully!), and then I'll be finishing Sarah and Mark's wedding, and then Maurine's! I aim to get those all finished as soon as possible because they have been waiting so patiently! It's been great to have the week dedicated to my business... unfortunately, with the freedom, I got a little off on sleep... I stayed up editing one night until 4am, and I've been really off on sleep since! So the last week, I've been going to bed between 4am and 6am, and waking up at 2pm! I guess whatever works! But I feel a little "off" because I've been editing at night... and I can't have the shades open with the sunshine coming in like I can during the day! So I hope to get back on schedule this weekend sometime because I need the sunshine!

During my breaks from editing, I've been taking part in voting on the Open Photo Contest-- It's a contest for photos, and the photos are voted on by other photographers! It's an awesome system. If you're a photographer, it definitely something you want to take part of! But don't let it become addicting! I can see how it could easily take up hours of your day! Fortunately, I have other things I need to do--But if I didn't, I'm pretty sure I know where I'd be spending all my time, haha!

Have a blessed weekend!

2 comments:

Steven Kang said...

Hi Ginger,
wow, your new year is just too awesome.
They should choose you without a question. You are an awesome photographer.
As for OSP, it is great place however it can get addictive and take you away from other things.
But yeah if I had nothing to do then OSP is place to be.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

trash the dress sessions are awesome!