Saturday, July 18, 2009

My new Logo!

Hey everyone!

My new logo is completed!



I very much like it. A client of mine, amazing person, friend, and professional graphic designer designed them for me(that's one person-- not four:)). She was so patient through all of my indecisiveness and little tweaks. Amanda, you are wonderful!


Soon, I'll be having my new website designed... and I CANNOT WAIT!!!! It will feature a lot of my new work, my new colors and logo, and my promo vids!


I realize I need to do more posting of photos. Some of the blogs I mentioned in a previous post are updated almost daily-- I enjoy reading them BECAUSE they are updated daily. AND, I enjoy that people like Jasmine Star always try to put at least one photo with a post. You'd think this would not be so difficult for me, right!??

Ok, well I will try to change my barenaked posts by adding a photo to each one, from here on out! I'll do two posts today!

No comments: