Saturday, July 18, 2009

Alexa and Joshua's Wedding

As promised: I am doing two posts today. I have so much catch up to play on posting images on this blog!

Alexa and Joshua got married on a lovely day in May.
This couple is SO very much in love that it moves me. It's beautiful.

Here are a few of my favorite pics from the day:

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

They were very proud of their cake. Isn't it AWESOME!!???
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket


Ok, this isn't a serious photo-- I just happened to snap it as Alexa was walking out, and Joshua was probably shifting his weight-- it makes me giggle!! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


The song in their slideshow I created is by Amy Seeley. She partnered with David Jay and Showit Web(the slideshow software) and offered the song for Showit Web users to use for their slideshows for a very reasonable fee. There is a lot of royalty free junk out there(going through royalty free websites gives me a HEADACHE!), so it was AMAZING of Amy to put this song out there for us to use. Being a musician myself, yeah, I'm a bit picky I'm sure-- but really-- there is such a limited amount of good royalty free stuff out there. I only use royalty free music (or, I purchase the necessary licenses) on my website, slideshows, or for anything that promotes my images or business. Amy, you rock my world:)

Mindy Miller was my 2nd shooter for the day. She captured some beautiful stuff. My favorite image of hers from the day is the shot of Alexa on the stairs, coming up to meet her groom (I photographed from the bottom, while Mindy was at the top).

***You can watch the slideshow of more of the images RIGHT HERE!!! :)

1 comment:

I'm Kristen said...

Super super pretty :D Good work!!!