Monday, July 30, 2007

Questions for you!

Hey all!
Questions for you...

1. I've been considering Lasik surgery... have any of you had it,
or do you know any photographers who have? I'm obviously nervous
about it because my eyes are my career! I'd like to know any pros and
cons from any photographers who have had it!


2. I've only been using Photobucket.com to store the photos
that I share on this blog...but I think I'm running out of room on
my photobucket account! What sites do you recommend? I assume there are
better ones.



Thanks, chums!

6 comments:

The City Girl said...

i have been contemplating lasik, too! i did talk to my eye doctor (who specializes in treating photographers) and she said that my sight would be 20/20 or better-probably better. what is that? 20/24? anyway, if you do it let me know how it goes!

Steven Kang said...

Hi Ginger,
My wife had a lasik done and works for her. It's been over 7 or so years(i think). She doesn't have any problems and she see fine.
Now, I heard technology is much better and safe.
Good luck Ginger.

Stacy Cross said...

Hi - my dad had lasik back when having lasik wasn't cool yet and it was a really great decision for him. I am planning on having it done as soon as my stinking eyes quit changing.

I love photobucket. I paid for their year membership as it is dirt cheap and I can upload all I want - hooray!

Olivia said...

Hi Ginger! I got your comment on my blog and thought I'd return the favor. Where are you located? Shoot me an email, I love to talk "shop!"

olivia@oliviawagnerphoto.com

p.s. Leos RULE!

BethLaurren said...

haha - the hydrangea's?? I LOVE them!! There is actually a garden that I visit a lot when I go down there that is 95% hydrangea's. They cross breed them and everything...it's so gorgeous!

BethLaurren said...

ohhhh!! I have no idea what that one is! There were only like 3 or 4 of them....isn't it great?