Saturday, July 14, 2007

One Year Anniversary!!

More on this later, but here are a few pics from our wedding day!
Brad Person took these. I'll share more at another time, cause they're
pretty awesome pics! But this is just a quickie since I have to go to bed to get
up for church in the AM! Lots of things to praise God for!

I miss my long hair!
(I had extentions in that day too, so it made it extra long!)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Look at at our faces, haha! His grin is silly, and my eyes are just gone...
That's what happens when we're both happy:)

As tradition goes, we saved the top of our cake, and got to eat it today!!
It was SO tastey. Can't wait to eat more tomorrow!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


My entire wedding day was beautiful... I miss it!
I also miss our honeymoon-- we stayed at Rancho Bernardo
Inn in San Diego, CA for 10 days. I pretty much loved CA. I know a lot of
you live there, and you are SO lucky. If all my family
and friends moved out to CA, then I could move out there...
but that's the only thing holdin me back;)

13 comments:

[ davidbrenot ] said...

Nice wedding, nice bridge, nice pictures !
I saw David Jay in Paris last week and I have say to him that you sent a post to me on my blog.
continue Ginger, you will arrive at large thing!
David

Brad Person said...

Murray, Congrats to you and Aaron on your anniversary!!! You two were made for each other :) Hope you have a great day! -BP

Steven Kang said...

Happy anniversary, you two look great together. it would be nice to see more of your wedding pics.
Long hair does look nice on you.

Unknown said...

I showed your pics to my wife and she said, "how precious!"

Happy Happy Anniversary!

I celebrate my 8 year anniversary on the 17th of July. What a great month to be celebrating.

Hope you had a great day!

فهیم said...

I love the 2nd photo...
nice framing...
good job !!

Ginger Murray said...

Greenshutter,
I'll let Brad know, since he took them for us:) He really did do a great job. His wife, Jessica took a bunch of great ones too!
When I show more of them, I'll put some of hers in as well.

Melissa Koehler said...

Happy Anniversary!
You both looked so happy and I bet you still are!
Next time you are in San Diego let me know and we will go shooting together :)

Stacy Cross said...

Your look gorgeous! :) Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

You are gorgeous! These pictures are also. Congratulations on your anniversary!! You look like spidermans girlfriend!! especially the one your walking back down the isle.

Tawny said...

Kristen Dunst look alike alert! You are sooo beautiful... You look just like Kristen Dunst in these too!

Unknown said...

Thanks for your computer opinion. I think I just might stick with PC. It will be such a hassle to switch everything over for a Mac!

Steven Kang said...

Hey kiddo,
Laura and Tawny is right, you do look alike Kristen Dunst. If you ever stop being a photographer, you can be a kristen's look alike.
Ok, enough being silly. :)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

wow, that bride is a beauty! looks like you had so much fun and so in love! congratulations!