Friday, July 13, 2007

Lots happening!

Pretty good 24 hours, all photography related!


I made my first Showit slideshow (I'll figure out how to upload it to my server
sometime soon so I can share it!).

Booked a 2008 wedding.

Edited a bunch of photos (Learned how to use Showit Effects2 a bit...)

Got a new laptop from the UPS guy.
I was actually standing outside my home talking to a former bride I shot
for, when he pulled onto our street. Pretty sure I jumped up and down
and clapped my hands... haha! When he brought the box up he said
he saw me doing that and had considered driving down to dead end of our
street, turning around and then driving by... just as a joke. And then
he'd come back. haha:)
So this new laptop is suppose to be faster than my desktop,
which sounds puh-retty sweet!
I'll let you know how I like it!

And oh... Aaron and I got married a year ago tomorrow....!
I'll put up some of our wedding pics when I get the chance:)

5 comments:

abcdef said...

Congrats on the showit. I know you are so excited. Heck I would be. This is something that I have got to do soon. I can't wait to see it. Have a great weekend.

Melissa Koehler said...

Lots of fun stuff going on!

Steven Kang said...

Congrats on your first showit slideshow. I bet it's going to rock. Can't wait to seeit.(haha, get it? seeit and showit(haha, just having goofy momment))
also congrats on your new laptop, but you forgot to tell us what brand. :)
I'll save happy anniversary for tomorrow.

Unknown said...

Busy but productive day! Congrats on the showit slideshow. Don't you just love that thing?

I am buying a new laptop but I have been stalling for a while. I just can not make up my mind if I want to switch to a mac or stick with a pc.

The City Girl said...

what a great day!