Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Jonathan & Elizabeth: Engagement Photos !

My brother-in-law is getting married on Saturday to the wonderful Elizabeth. I love them both, and I am super excited for the wedding! I get to be in the wedding, so I am trying to narrow down my hairdo ideas... I think I'm just going to have the stylist help me decide! And as far as makeup goes, I need to get some waterproof mascara... I might just cry when Liz walks down the aisle. Or, at some point, I'm sure of it!


Here are just a couple images from their engagement session:
(They met playing the viola, so we started at the Schmitt Music wall in Minneapolis... I thought it seemed appropriate!).
Photobucket
Photobucket|
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

This one is totally "them" and makes me laugh.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Watch out!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

dani marie said...

AMAZING job Ginger, every post get's better and better :)

Stephanie Bloom said...

I think these photos are some of your best engagement pics you've taken yet. Awesome job!! Love them.

Lydia said...

Cute! What a cool background! Love the composition and angles!