Friday, May 22, 2009

Bergen and Justin's Wedding in the AM!

I am so thrilled to be shooting Bergen and Justin's wedding today!

I realized that I was absolutely terrible at updating my blog last fall, so here are some engagement photos that we took last fall at the Minnesota Arboretum. The leaves were PERFECT that day, as you can see!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

High five!!
Photobucket


She fits perfectly into his arms, doesn't she!?

Photobucket

This made me giggle, so we just had to:)
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




Everyone have a great holiday weekend!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

holy cow, that location is gorgeous! the colors, oh the colors!!!

nice work, as always. :)