Sunday, May 17, 2009

Being in a bridal party....

is FUN!!!!


While I love being behind the camera on a wedding day, I had such a great time being in the bridal party for my brother-in-law's wedding!! It was so fun to enjoy the family, hang out with the bridal party, meet new friends, catch up with old acquaintances, dance like a crazy person, and just seriously enjoy the day whenever possible.

When Liz walked down the aisle, all of us 4 bridesmaids were already crying, haha! It started with Meredith, Liz's sister, and then it just went right down the line as soon as we knew the bridesmaid ahead of us was crying. It was such a happy day! And now, Jon and Liz are on their honeymoon in Hawaii-- a place they are sure to thoroughly enjoy.

Here are just a couple pics of Aaron and me. I took a few photos at the wedding, but there was another photographer to capture most of the stuff! I will share some of the quick photos I snapped as the week goes on.

Photobucket



(No, this is not a serious smile, in case you were wondering;) This is me goofing off while my sister in law took a pic.)
Photobucket



Helping out the ring bearer with his boutonniere that fell off before formals... LOL! Look at that face he's making!
Photobucket

The gorgeous couple!
Photobucket


.
More photos to come.

2 comments:

Stephanie Bloom said...

ah, Ging!!! You look so pretty!! Love the hair, and the pearls, and the dress!! I'm glad you had a fun weekend. We've got some crazy times ahead being bridesmaids together. Can't wait!

Brandi said...

You guys are disgustingly cute :P