Monday, March 30, 2009

Gina and Mark: Engagement Session!

Gina and I went to high school together, and we were able to stay in contact via the lovely facebook. When she updated her relationship status a few years back, and she posted photos of this new man in her life, I could see they were very happy together. In fact, I hadn't even met him, but I thought they looked so perfect together that perhaps he was indeed "The One."

Turns out, Mark was "The One!" I was thrilled when Gina booked me to do their wedding, which will be in November 2009. I met Mark for the first time when we did our engagement session, and just like in the photos, I could see that they were perfect for each other.

We took these photos near Lake Harriet and by the bridge that connects Lake Harriet to Lake Calhoun.
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

(This one makes me giggle:))
Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Congrats again, Gina and Mark! I can't wait to take part in your big day!

2 comments:

Stacy Cross said...

Gosh, it's too bad snow is so cold, because it's so pretty! Lovely sesh, girlfriend!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

brrrrr....that looks cold! awesome session ginger!