Sunday, March 15, 2009

Exciting week ahead!!

I just bought a new camera last week-- so it's on it's way in the mail to me!!!!
I am thrilled, people. THRILLED. It's the 5dMarkII. I will of course share some
images as soon as I take some with the new cam!!


Also this week, I will be announcing the launch of my promo videos!!!!
Stay tuned;)


I also have something planned for every single evening this week-- Monday I'll be
meeting up witha photographer friend at her gym so we can burn some calories
together. Tuesday I'll be meeting up with potential clients(I love meetings!! :-D),
Wednesday is a super full day-- it begins with a 7:30AM photo shoot, and ends with a
dinner with my aunt. Thursday I'm meeting up with Steph and Callie. Callie was our
roommate at WPPI in 2008, and we are so excited to meet up with her-- she is driving
all the way in from Wisconsin. Friday, Aaron has off (He usually has every other
Monday off, but he couldn't last week, or this coming Monday.) Saturday, I'll be
hanging out with my friends Sarah, Corrie and Steph(again...!:)) -- a bridesmaids
get together. Sarah and her fiance Dan were over here on Friday night, and we made
dinner together, played Mario Party, and watched some Flight of the Conchords. Good
times!!

I'll also try to share some recent engagement photos with you all!

4 comments:

Corrie said...

Oooo, I got a blog mention. Awesome!

|| davidjay || said...

I can't wait to see your new video! So fun!

Gilbertson Family said...

I also love Mario Party, and would also like a blog mention.

Brad Person said...

Great video's Ginj !!! Nice going !!!