Thursday, October 16, 2008

Faith and Fotos tonight!

Tonight I will be hosting a woman's photographer retreat titled Faith and Fotos at my parent's place. It was such a busy time in the season for so many photographers, so it will just be an intimate group, but we are hoping to do it again in the future!

We'll be talking about our business, photography, and what role our faith plays in those things... it will be a good time for us to bond as photographers, answer each others' questions, challenge and encourage each other to set new goals, and hopefully find some renewal! (As I said, it is the busiest season, October in Minnesota, because we are all doing many weddings and portrait sessions because of the fall colors).

We're going to throw a log on the fireplace, enjoy some great food, and music too-- provided by my husband's cousin Heather, who often assists in leading worship at her church (and she has such a beautiful pure voice!).

I'm really looking forward to tonight. While tonight isn't about actually taking photos, I will do my best to do that so I can post some up here;)

4 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

yay for networking!!!!!

Mary Marantz said...

what an AMAZING idea!! I wish I could come out there & go!! :)

Amanda Suanne said...

this is such a great idea!! I need to start one down here!

Mary Marantz said...

yea that would be AWESOME if you sent me your format!!