Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Up for Showit Photographer of the Year

Showit is a company that creates a software that allows photographers (or whoever, but was made for photographers, in particular) to have a completely customizable website. It allows me the freedom to update my site however I want to, when I want to, and I can do it with ease.

I worked with Michael at Myntd to design my site, and it's SO me... I love it!
If you haven't checked out my website yet, please do! I think it can give any viewers a good feel as to who I am as a photographer, and as a person!
:::::::
http://gingermurrayphotography.com


I found out this week that I was voted into the top 25 finalists of the Showit Photographer of the Year contest.

("best and coolest" photographer who uses Showit to showcase his/her skills.)

I'm not begging for your vote, but if you want to vote, and check out the other nominations, go here (have to be a part of facebook) :
http://apps.facebook.com/opinionpolls/poll.php?ppid=1265229298&_fb_q=1


I have not cast my vote just yet... I am determined to check out all of the other photographers' sites-- they have put such hard work into them, so I want to make sure to check them all out! It's such honor to be nominated (as cheesy as that sounds), and to be nominated with such a fabulous group of other photographers. I have met a few of them, and I know of many of them. Those who I have not met yet, I hope I do at some point!

No comments: