Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Minnesota Bride Spring/Summer 2010

Minnesota Bride is one of my favorite wedding magazines. The thick, glossy pages, the fashion section that features some pretty photography, and specific advice for Minnesota brides.

I finally had to go get a copy of the Spring/Summer 2010 publication. It was super fun to see my first wedding magazine publication. Really pretty cool. It's an honor to be a published wedding photographer. :) As if my job weren't awesome enough already!


Kathy and Tony's wedding is featured in the Real Weddings section. Pick up a copy today at Minnesota Barnes and Noble, Borders, Target, or Cub Foods, to name a few locations. You can also read about it on the Minnesota Bride website. Click HERE to go check it out.


(But the photos are prettier in print;)).



2 comments:

Jessica Person said...

This totally rocks, Ging! I'm really thrilled for you. I know you knew it was coming, but to actually hold it in your hand must be incredible.

melissa o said...

YAYYY! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! Congrats!!