Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve... Hug your loved ones.

One of our loved ones passed away yesterday. Aaron's uncle, Darrell. He got an infection that kind of came out of nowhere. Darrell had also been suffering the effects of a severe stroke he had 4 years ago... wasn't able to communicate like he wanted to, and needed help with many things. He is no longer suffering, now.
Still, for those he left behind, it is a sad time. Aaron and I didn't get to the hospital in time, and we are sad about that... and that we couldn't be with his family yesterday night. Please pray especially for his wife Judy, and kids-- Heather, Kristi, and Mike.

Here is our family at the wedding... Darrell is in front next to me, and his wife and kids are the first 4 people on the left of the photo.

Photobucket
(I love his grin in that pic... ha:)).

In August, I photographed the wedding of Kristi's friend. I snapped a quick pic of Judy, Kristi, and Darrell.

Photobucket


I am so happy I have these photos of him. They mean something to me. This is why, at weddings, I try to capture as many of the guests as possible. Two reasons... each person at the reception is special to the couple, and, you never know when it will be their time to go.

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Hold your loved ones closely. May there be much peace and comfort in your lives.

4 comments:

Angelicjewel Photography said...

wow Ging.. that is SO awesome that you have those images of him. The one in your wedding it great.. I love his smile. I am praying for your family during this season.

|| davidjay || said...

I'm so sorry to read this Ginger :( ... You and your family are incredible and I'll be praying for all of you.

Ginger Murray said...

Thanks so much, you guys...

Stacy Cross said...

So sad - and I'm so sorry to hear it. I pray God's comfort and peace for your family now.