Saturday, December 20, 2008

Ben's da man... and early Christmas presents!

This is Ben.
Photobucket

He's the one editing the promo video like a madman right now.


In the meantime, I ordered groceries online because I am in the midst of editing a bajillion pics and no time to shop.
"Coborn's delivers!" I wrote to my friend Johanne and sent her this quick pic on my phone:
Photobucket


"Boy do they ever!" she replied.

When I had opened the front door to check if they had come while I was sleeping, they surely had.
".... Oh my....." I said.

I will absolutely use them again. It saved me SO much time, and it truly wasn't that much more expensive-- and they even have weekly coupons as well.

The delivery fee? Five bucks. That's it. Sweet! 6 huge bins of food! But it was fun! Like opening Christmas presents!!



Speaking of Christmas presents...... Aaron got me a Wii for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it's partially from his parents too. I don't know yet, because I was the one who bought it today, haha! He's paying me back (no seriously... cause we have separate accounts:)). He asked me today if I wanted a Wii for Christmas, and I was at Target running errands, and I said, yes, and that I would check for one there.... they weren't on the shelves, but when I asked the Target Team Member (:)), she checked the inventory, and they had one in the back!!!!

I can't open it until Christmas, so that's fine with me. But I am so excited to play it with friends. AND, I have no time to play it now-- much editing to do!

My parents got us some new rugs for our entryways today (so that we don't have to put two together as shown in the photo above) for an early Christmas present, and paid to recover our dining room chairs as well (they really needed it). Early Christmas is way fun!!!

Back to work-- hope you all enjoy your weekend!

No comments: