Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Katrina & Tommy's Wedding

Hello, friends!

I have been editing away... portrait sessions, engagement sessions, and weddings. And I am happy with the results, and happy with my clients!!

I have also had the pleasure of meeting with a few wonderful couples over the past month to discuss having me shoot their weddings. I love client meetings-- being able to hear about the beginning process of their plans for the big day!

I admit it... I am a blog slacker! I do better at getting these pics up on Facebook than I do on my blog. Some of you may have already seen these, but for those who haven't, here are some images from Katrina and Tommy's wedding!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Her groom awaits...
Photobucket

Everyone was pretty happy these two were finally hitched! They had loads of friends and family to support them, and celebrate their day!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Most of the guys were on the Bethel football team together...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Steph captured this wide shot with the natural dance light. So pretty.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love the lone bride shot in the church ginger!!

Stacy Cross said...

Okay that group shot of the guys being football players and the girls being cheerleaders is HILARIOUS! What a great idea!!