Friday, November 7, 2008

I miss Fall already!

I took this pic with my phone just about 2 weeks ago... it was so beautiful!!

Photobucket




Today, it is rainy and yucky, and it snowed a bit this morning too. What the heck? Not cool.


You know how they say if you have nothing to talk about, talk about the weather?
Well, in Minnesota, the weather is never a boring topic, because it is so CRAZY.


Aaron has every other Monday off, and since I often work on the weekends, it works out well! A couple weeks ago we headed down to the Jordan apple orchard (Minnesota Harvest), and went through the corn maze. It was a lot of fun, and the colors in Jordan were SO pretty.

This is the drive once you enter the orchard area. It just glows!! (Again, all pics taken with my camera phone.)

Photobucket

After some cider, we drove over to the corn maze:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Aaron climbed a ladder to see if it would help us find our way out...
He looks and goes, "I can't see anything."
Photobucket

So we navigated our way out with the map... which was kinda hard, since half the time we didn't know where we were, and the "map" is a maze. Once we figured out where we were, we got out!

So anyway... yes, I miss fall... but I am glad that I got to get out and enjoy it a bit!

5 comments:

Steven Kang said...

you two look so cute together. your camera phone takes better pictures than some people i know. :)

Stacy Cross said...

Gosh - I so wish we had real seasons in Texas! Look at how beautiful those colors are!! Not fair! :)

Sue said...

Hi Ginger...yep....lost 2 cats.brother-sister litter mates...very sad, indeed. We have had Boo since May and he is now 8 months old and the light of my life.
Thanks for reading and thanks for commenting.

fellow foodie,

Sue

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

that looks fun, and scary. i think i'd just sit and wait for rescue dogs :) as beautiful as fall is in other states i'm glad we're in san diego. we don't like the cold. it's still in the 80's here today.

La Vie Photography said...

I wanna go to a corn maze! what an awesome thing to do! love the blog, hope to see you soon!
s