Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving/Black Friday!

So very much to be thankful for this year!

I had an early morning call for Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep. Reminds me just how much we all have to be thankful for. The parents who lost were a beautiful couple, who have each other... and for that, I am thankful.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving,

And to those of you who participate in Black Friday, happy shopping! I plan on participating this year, and a few of my business purchases will include a Garmin, as well as some VERY cheap 4GB memory cards from B&H Photo. (Dig in, fellow photographers!)




Love,
Ginger

2 comments:

Angelicjewel Photography said...

Office Depot had the 4 gb for 14.99.. that was SO exciting.. I bought 4 :) I should have bought more for that price!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

we were to scared to go out into the crowds! haha! hope you got some cool stuff and hope you and your family had a nice turkey day ginger!!