Monday, September 1, 2008

Funny how things are, sometimes!

Hey everyone!

I've been busy with summer weddings, editing photos, and ripping up our floor and painting (I'll show before and after photos when it's all finished!).

I'm also planning on finishing my website today (Monday). I was going through some of my baby/kid photos, and I thought this was kinda funny...
I know some of you have seen these photos before, but I thought I'd share them again...


I enjoyed bike riding.
Photobucket

And this is me, this summer, after I got my new bike...:) WEEE!
Photobucket


I enjoyed music...
Photobucket
And I still do today...
Photobucket Photobucket

(For those of you who don't know, I met Aaron while playing cello.)

I enjoyed tennis...(ha... or playing with a racket)...
Photobucket
I played through middle school and high school, too!
Photobucket

I apparently liked being in the leaves...
Photobucket

And fall is my favorite season as of last year... (Yes, I just decided:)).

I enjoyed ironing with a flip flop...?
Photobucket

And today, I hate ironing, and might try to avoid it by goofing off... possibly by ironing with a flip flop.

I liked playing with the camera:

Photobucket


And, I still do!:)


Seems like I had the same sense of goofy humor.

Photobucket

I still like to dance...
Photobucket

I still like to travel:
Photobucket

I still like to play dress up every once in awhile...
Photobucket

I still like art...
Photobucket


And I like kisses on the cheek from the man in my life:
Photobucket
reception hug
(pic by Brad Person!:)).


So much has changed in my life, and the world around me. But these photos help remind me that I really am the same person I was way back then... Just a little bit taller.

6 comments:

Dan said...

Dearest Ging,

Thanks for this one. As I feel like I've turned somewhat of a corner recently, it's prompted some introspection as to what got me to where I am now. I think I may have to do some old-photo-lookin myself.


...and there may even be a blog about it? we'll see. in any case, it's fun to see where you've been before.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

those photos are so cute!! so awesome to see that the little you still lives in the you now.

Olivia said...

You're too stinkin' cute. :)

Corrie said...

You were/are so freakin' adorable!

Christina said...

This is AWESOME!! I so want to go find old pics of me now...I hardly have any.

Anonymous said...

This is SUCH a fun post! Thanks for sharing.

:)
Gina Leigh