Friday, August 15, 2008

25!

I turned 25 years old yesterday, and I feel kind of old!

I think this will be a great year! I've set lots of goals to accomplish, and I'm dreaming big dreams!

Birthday fun (nothing too crazy!)... Lunch with Aaron, furniture shopping(to put on our new flooring--I'll post photos once we get the floor installed!), shopping at Banana, dinner with my parents, and then watched a recorded episode of Project Runway! It was really a great day:) I just really enjoyed spending time with those I love!

Aaron took this photo on his camera phone at dinner:)






Shooting a wedding today, and then it's off to KC on Sunday! I'll be back on Tuesday. You all have a great weekend, and try not to let the new Facebook layout make you go crazy (I really hate it...I mean.. what was wrong with the old one!?).

7 comments:

Jessica Person said...

Happy Birthday, Ging! I am soooo bad at remembering birthdays : ) Sorry. I am facing 30 in just over a month... 25 is really far from old (It can't be old because I am telling myself that 30 isn't!).

Brad Person said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GINGER !!!

Ginger Murray said...

Thanks you guys! :)

Dan said...

What an oldie. Summer 2008 is the PERFECT time to turn 24... like this guy. Also, happy birthday.

Callie Crass said...

Happy B-Day! Miss you!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

happy happy birthday from all of us to you we wish it was our birthday so we could party too hey!!! hope you had an awesome day ginger!!

Ginger Murray said...

Thanks everyone!