Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Busy and fun week!

Hi friends!

I know, I know! I have been MIA and haven't done very well with keeping up on my 2 posts per week goal!

This week is a busy one!

Saturday(since my weeks "start" on Saturdays sometimes, ha:))I 2nd shot for Erin Benner in Stillwater. It was a beautiful wedding.

Sunday, I helped Aaron put in some of the new floor (before and after pics coming within the next couple weeks once we get the house all decorated again and the furniture comes). He has done a LOT of the work. My dad helped him rip out the floor, and Aaron's dad helped him with the logistics for laying out the floor and cutting boards for the tricky spots. Aaron's mom and I painted, and my mom made rice crispy bars for our work breaks. I can't wait for everything to be new and completed. The floor is looking really awesome.

Today I had an all day annual training session for Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep. It was fun, because I still learned a few things I didn't know, and I got to sit by Jessica! I found out last Thursday that Erin is pregnant, and I found out the following day that Jessica is pregnant!!! It is absolutely crazy news, and I am so excited for my two friends:)

Today I have an event with a State Rep candidate and the Governor.

Wednesday I am on call for NILMDTS.

Thursday I will be photographing authors and editors for publications and promotional material for a publishing company. I am excited, because I love doing portrait work-- because I get to work with individuals and learn about them.

Friday I'll be editing, and then going to a wedding rehearsal and then the wedding on Saturday. Terese and Ryan are an awesome couple, and are allowing me to do a promotional video that day as well. My friend and completely talented friend Ben will be creating the video. Eventually the video will be on my website, and I will be SURE to let you guys know when it's up!

For my next post, I'll share some photos from Emily and Jeff's wedding!
Photobucket

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Bobby Earle said...

Holy cow! Busy indeed!!!

Awesome that you're working with NILMDTS. I recently joined, as well :)

Bobby

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love this shot ginger!!! love it!