Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Stress and goodness.

You guys, you guys!!

I'm ordering a 5d tomorrow.
And a 50mm 1.4
(Thank you for your advice, EVERYONE!! I couldn't have made informed
decisions without any of you... OSP friends, blog friends, and Brad!)


My clients have been amazing.
I've been having some serious computer issues lately.
And they have been SO patient while I've worked it all out.
My husband is ordering parts for a new desktop computer in the morning.
I'm currently doing all my editing on the laptop while we wait for the new comp.
Thank God for having my external harddrive that i had my photos on.
Hard drive on desktop computer = kuput. (Told you it was serious.)

My husband has been amazing in this time of stress for me too...
I thank God SO much for him... he is the biggest blessing ever.

No time to post pics. I have to get back to doing some more editing for my wonderful clients.

And FYI, as soon as I'm done with all of their pics, I'm getting my bangs trimmed.
They are drivin me NUTS.

5 comments:

Lisa Christine Photo said...

Yayyyy for the 5d!! :)
We're going to wppi. I'm very excited. This will be our first year. I think I'll know maybe 4 or 5 other people? hah
So maybe I'll see you around!

Mary Marantz said...

oooh the 50 1.4 Very nice!!

M:)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

you are gonna L.O.V.E it!! congrats on your new baby ~:o)

Olivia said...

I'm so jealous! Let me know how awesome it is. I'm going to get one some time next year, but knowing what an amazing difference it is will really motivate me to get saving! :)

abcdef said...

Ahhh I'm thinking about getting the 50mm 1.4. Lucky you! Wishing you less stress and happier days ahead.