Friday, October 19, 2007

Trash the Dress Minnesota

On Wednesday I drove out to Michelle's huge chunk of farm property in Wisconsin to join a few other photographers for a Trash the Dress session.
She's starting a Trash the Dress Minnesota blog, which I am SUPER pumped about.
(I love Michelle's style... she uses different textures and tones, and her photos have this classic romantic feel to them! I can't wait to see what the other photographers got too!)

Laura, our bride model, is now married to Steven-- who was my best friend in like, Kindergarten through 2nd grade. Steven and I were the first to get a timeout in kindergarten... if that tells anything about how silly we were together:) I went to high school with Laura's older sister, Sarah-- who just got married in September, and I shot that gorgeous outdoor wedding!
Laura mentioned my name to Michelle (who shot Laura and Steven's wedding), who invited me to the shoot... it was a blast!

How lucky is Steve??
(I HAD to edit just one of my shots!)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Not only is she beautiful, she's an amazing person... her list of goals in life are incredible (They fill up every column of her facebook profile).


I'll show you more when they're done, but I only had time to edit that one photo, as I have been working on finishing Ryan and Amanda's wedding photos. They'll be next in line for you to see! :)

9 comments:

[ davidbrenot ] said...

Hello Ginger, how are you ?
What's a beautiful pictures
amazing ! great !

Congratulation Ginger !

See you !

Michelle Huber said...

Thank you Ginger!! I can't wait to see the rest of them! You are very talented Ginger. Call me sometime-you can come over and I can show you some of my photoshop stuff if you want! We had a good time at Muddy Waters afterwards, wish you could have joined us!

Shara Lana said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to see more!!!!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love it ginger!

Steven Kang said...

How cool is that. You did a TTD.
Just by looking at your preview, I'm sure rest are just as awesome.
Michelle is right about you being very talented.
enough said, get back to work now kiddo. We want to see the rest.
:)

I'm Kristen said...

Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful!

Kevin Keith said...

Ginger,
Great image. I am jealous. I've been wanting to do a Trash the Dress session myself. You had a gorgeous model too. Can't wait to see the rest of your images.

About the night shots on my blog... yes, those are the stars in the sky. It's great when you have a clear mmon lit night (plus a good tripod). Those were 30 sec exposures. Thanks for your comment! -KK

Deyl said...

thanks for all your prayers Ginger!

Stacy Cross said...

Gorgeous pic, Ginger! Now we need more! :)