Wednesday, October 17, 2007

ppppbbbbt.

I'm pooped.

October is WAY busy!!!!! (whew... all those exclamation points took a ton of energy...)

I've been working at First Day Photo M-F, shooting weddings on Saturdays,
engagement and portrait sessions on Sundays, meeting with brides during the week, taking my poor cat to the vet (had to race him there one day... he was very ill.. I thought he was going to die! Found out he had an infection from a bite!! But he's doing a lot better now). So in between all of that, I'm doing what I can do get some
editing done!

Steph (the other photographer I shoot with-- one of my "besties!" :))
will be starting to work at First Day Photo 2-3 days a week-- which means that I can get more of my own stuff done. I'm lookin forward to it!

I've hardly had a chance to see my husband at all:(
Also, tonight and tomorrow he will be staying over at my
parents' home to take care of their animals-- Dixie(a snorting boxer) and Bowie
(a chubby cat)! They are so spoiled... I love those two!

One of my other besties had a baby !!!!!!
Corrie is my first close friend who is my age to have a baby.
She and her husband Sam had little Annie on October 5th...
It's been SO hard for me not to be able to go down to Red Wing to
see them!! I have to wait till this crazy October dies down.

My car looks like my dorm room would look during finals week--
clothes, papers, food wrappers (i've had to eat on the go A TON
the past 2 weeks)-- and I've had no time to clean it, let alone
any energy to clean it... which is mainly why it's a disaster.
I think it was Corrie who actually told me... junior year of college?...
"It looks like there was an explosion in your room..."
Haha!:)
Can't WAIT to clean it. I despise it right now!

I did a Trash the Dress session today with four other photographers...
We shot for 4 hours. I will really do my best to post a few soon!
I think they turned out AMAZINGLY.

Alright, I gotta hit the hay for another long day tomorrow.
I am thankful that at least I am doing what I love...
otherwise the current situation of 7 days a week would be
pretty difficult... I am very lucky.

No comments: