Friday, September 21, 2007

hmf.

It seems as though I'm always sick on the few weekends that I have off..

Boo for sore throats!!!

:-P


Wedding went great least weekend. The high for the day was 65 degrees!
It was an absolutely perfect fall day!! Sarah and Mark are so perfect
for each other... I'll share some photos sometime soon...
But I'm gonna hit the hay early tonight. My college roommate would
always know when I wasn't feeling well because I would go to bed early
(meaning, like 9:30 vs. 1am) and/or I'd be in bed before her. For some
reason I'd have a tough time going to bed before her... I had to stay
up until she went to bed! I'm the same way with my husband, now.
But tonight, I'm going to bed before him.

2 comments:

Steven Kang said...

Hey Ginger,

sorry to hear you are under the weather. I know how you feel, since I just came out from being under the weather. sleep is the best medicine for the sore throat. I think this past few days, I got more sleep then I've ever did before. haha. Anyways, praying for your health.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

it always works that way huh? hope you feel better!