Thursday, July 8, 2010

Getting back into it...

YES, I know, once again, it has been a long time since I've blogged photos!

Here's how it works... It is usually an expectation I have of myself...to post at least once a week, or to post every session that I shoot... (which may or may not be silly). I WANT to blog more... I truly do. In fact, I really enjoy blogging. I used to have another personal blog, before I was a photographer. I go back and read it sometimes, and I think some of it was actually pretty funny. (No, I won't post that blog link here:)). Usually, I get so far behind in posting the photos, that I think I need to blog everything that I've missed, which gets entirely overwhelming. I think I just need to start blogging... from here on forward... instead of worrying too much about what I've missed in the past (not that I wouldn't love to share those photos). Sometimes life happens-- as we all know!

So in the next couple of days, look for a few photos from a more recent shoot. :)

Here's a teaser! The lovely, Erin and David:
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: