Wednesday, July 14, 2010

4 Years Together....

Today, Aaron and I have been married for 4 YEARS....

It seems crazy to say! Just yesterday, it seems like we were celebrating our 1 year anniversary. Although, I will say, that it does seem like a long time ago that we were engaged, or dating (when I was in college)...
Time is a weird thing...

I am thankful for four amazing, sometimes difficult, almost always awesome years with my husband (those of you who are married know-- it can be a lot of work, but SO worth it!).

This year we celebrated at our favorite Bed and Breakfast-- The Rivertown Inn in Stillwater. Anyone who says, "I'm not really a Bed and Breakfast person," has not been to the Rivertown Inn. We've been there three times, and cannot wait to go back again.

Along with staying there being a treat in itself (the rooms are amazing, the hosts are wonderful, the social hour rocks, and the 4 course breakfast is AWESOME), we also went out to eat two nights, watched DVDs together, went golfing, drank yummy drinks, walked along the St. Croix at night, and saw a matinee -- Karate Kid (such a feel good movie! Loved it.). It was a really great 2 1/2 day celebration... I can't wait to do it again next year! Well, not all the exact same stuff, although I'd be happy with that... I love any chance to spend time with my husband.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Belle said...

Happy Anniversary! You are a beautiful couple. Glad you had such a great time.

wildlove photography said...

Ginger, that dress! It's just amazing...absolutely stunning. Just like you! :)

Happy 4 years together! I know exactly what you mean about it being tough, but so worth it. Congratulations! You two are pros.

Ginger Murray said...

Thanks Belle, and Meg:)

I loved my dress! Still do:)