Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rachel & Butchy::: Getting Married Saturday!!

These two are getting married just outside Minneapolis on Saturday. I know this is going to be a unique and amazing wedding, and I am so thrilled to be their wedding photographer! SO thrilled. Rachel and Butchy are such beautifully genuine people and are going to have a beautiful marriage, as well.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Can't wait! It's also the first wedding of the year! Next up, two weddings in April:) I can't wait until Spring comes. The weather has been pretty nice the past few weeks. I'm thinking it will snow at least one more time before Spring is official (not official by calendar date, but officially official based on weather), but I can't be sure, of course. No snow is in the forecast for this weekend at this time, so I'm pumped about that!

.

11 comments:

Kage Imagery said...

Cute couple, you will have a blast on Saturday! Great work, Ginger!

melissa o said...

YAY! Let wedding season begin!! (No, wait...not ready.) :) Great shots - can't wait to see the wedding images!

Daniel Phillips said...

Hey congratulations on the wedding job, your photos are great. Keep up the good work, I am now following your blog.

I would appreciate it if you could return the favor and follow me back. Cheers, Dan.

http://danielphillips10.blogspot.com/

KELSEY MACMASTER said...

Helllooooo.....

I just came across your work the other day and thought I better lecha know I love it! Well done at being "uniquely u" and beautiful photo's!

Kelsey

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

now that is one beautiful couple! still looks cold out there ;) hope all is great out there! it was so nice to finally have met you for like a second! ha ha!

Leigh-Ellen said...

Time to update and show us some wedding photos!

Anders said...

It's been too long since you have had a blog post. I'm sure you have been busy.

xampo.848 said...

your photos r GREAT...... a like this =)

visit my blog http://xampo848.blogspot.com/

bye

Ginger Murray said...

Give me 2 weeks... I'll have lots for you:)

Stacy Cross said...

These are so sweet! Great job!

Stacy Cross said...

Beautiful! These are so sweet and warm! Adorable couple and fantastic photography! Go, Ginger, go!