Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Just a no good day.

I am having one of those really not so greaet days. So not great that I see I just spelled "great" like I just did.

Nothing is going according to planned!

Sometimes just looking at a pretty photo on my desktop helps a little, and reminds me that although things aren't going perfectly, taking photos is still what I love doing, and I am happy that I get to do that. This is the pic I currently have up. It's from Kelly & Ian's wedding that I shot back in September.



There is a lot of beauty in simplicity. Especially when my life is not being so simple at the moment! There can be beauty in chaos too, but as far as I know, no one ever said that simplicity makes you feel overwhelmed.

I don't know if that makes sense, but today isn't making a lot of sense.

4 comments:

Brandi said...

*hugs* Hope your days get better!

Gilbertson Family said...

sorry you are having a bum day.

Melissa Prendergast said...

Hope you are doing well! I miss our chats on OSP. I'm never on there anymore. :-(

Lydia said...

Beautiful! Love this picture!