Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Weddings::: A Good Year

Happy New Year, everyone!

I am SO excited for 2010... I have big plans for business, and for my personal life! (No, [insert names of people
who always think I am referring to pregnancy]... we are not planning on having a baby! You just be patient! :))
I just mean different personal goals and such. I'll share them in another post, perhaps.

But before we move onto 2010, let's take a look back at 2009... it was a fantastic year.
I had the honor of photographing 24 AWESOME couples' weddings.

Here are their pretty (and handsome) faces...








3 comments:

Jenny Bedard said...

Very nice ginger!!! You are doing really great work. Many blessings on your journey! What a nice idea to show off all your clients....hmmm... I may have to do something like that.... =) Hope things are going better. God Bless You and your family.

Anonymous said...

Ginger-

I have to let you know that I visit your sites often and just wanted to let you know how incredible I think your work is. You definitely have a gift and I hope one day I will be able to have an event for you to photograph. :)

Keep up the GREAT work.

Carolyn Craft

Ginger Murray said...

Thank you, Jenny! You too, girl-- you and your lovely family:)

And Carolyn, what a nice surprise! Thanks so much for saying such sweet things. I ALSO hope one day you will have an event I can photograph:)
Stop by and say hey more often!!