Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving! Things I'm Thankful For.

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!!!



I will be out of the office until Saturday, just FYI!


I love Thanksgiving... the food, the company, and the thankfulness.

A few things I am thankful for, in no particular order:
1. My clients, my job, and the fact that I have a job. I know it's a tough economy right
now. And I love my job... I am thankful for that too. And being able to use my gifts to serve others.
2. My home.
3. My health (even though I had the flu of sorts earlier this week).
4. My family... Aaron, immediate family, and extended family; and my family's health.
5. My friends.
6. Having enough food and water.

Pretty standard, right?

Here are a few less-standard things I am thankful for:
7. Lightroom (it helps me edit lots of photos at once, instead of having to do them individually in photoshop).
8. That my husband warms up the bed for me. I hate cold sheets, and he loves them... and so, this means we are perfect for each other.
9. Almonds... I have been eating them lately, and I really love them. And chocolate too, but that's a given. And coffee...
10. Pet meds. We found out that Sparty has always had hip problems, but he started taking a supplement
last week, and it will hopefully help him be in less pain (pain we did not know he was in).
11. Recent contact with long lost family. Pretty crazy.
12. My cozy sweatpants. Then again, that should be under the "standard" list.
13. Bath and Body Works' hand foam... it's a must have for a germaphobe.
I particularly like that Midnight Pomegranate doesn't give me a migraine.
14. That God loves me, even though I am such a mess sometimes!
15. A new desk that just came yesterday... I can't wait to have room to work.

2 comments:

Dan said...

Hope you guys had a ton of fun up north! you should post a picture of your new desk... I'll have desk envy.

Ginger Murray said...

I will when we get this room fixed up! The old desk is still in here right now, cause we don't have time to clean it-- still busy editing for the next like... 2 1/2 weeks... but I can't WAIT to have a new office.... it's gonna be so much better. Something I've been waiting for 3 1/2 years for!!! YAY!