Friday, November 20, 2009

Anne and Drew-- Getting Married Saturday!

Hi all!

I have been busy, as usual, except for even moreso in the past 2 months than ever before. I am afraid I took on too much this fall! But, it is a learning experience none the less. I am already making a New Year's resolution to blog at least 1 time a week. I will reconfirm this after New Year's... but I really think I can do it, and you know what?? I WANT to. There are a couple blogs I read often, and Jasmine Star's is one of them. I realized that what I absolutely love about her blog other than the fact that I love her writing, she is a sweet person, and her photos are pretty to look at-- is that she updates so frequently. I absolutely love having something to read and look at on a regular basis. And while I would suck at being Jasmine Star, or anyone else for that matter, I want to do this for me, and for you-- because it will be fun, because I have so many photos I want to share that I am not posting because my time is squished to the max right now.... but I want it in my plans to be a more frequent blogger.

Like I said, I am crazy busy right now. Basically trying to catch up on all my fall weddings and portraits. But, for next year, I want my blog to have more of a priority. At the end of the wedding season, when I have all the weddings done, I'll do a post where I pick one or two faves from each wedding I did this year (24:)).



Here are some photos from a quickie engagement session I did for Anne and Drew. (Can we call them "ANNEDREW" when they get married? Maybe;)). They are getting married on Saturday!! This will be my last wedding of this year, and I know it will be wonderful. I've known them both since high school, but moreso Drew because we hung out in the same group of friends Sophomore and Junior year... He is such a good and funny guy-- I know he will make Anne very happy for all of their years. :)



No comments: