Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Five Faves: Michael and Erin's Wedding

"What if I posted only five favorite photos from each wedding," I thought. "Would I then blog more?"

So, I thought I'd try it... especially since there are so many weddings that I have not shared... not because I don't want to, but because of how busy I always am!

Five faves turned into 11 faves from Michael and Erin's wedding(I always have more than five faves, ha!)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Michael and Erin = Amazing. As individuals, and especially as a couple. I cannot wait to see them grow old together. Their love is so beautiful, and I can tell that they will have a TON of fun all throughout life. What a great thing to marry your best friend.

Also, I'd like to give a shout out to Lisa:
Photobucket
I met Lisa at Michael and Erin's wedding festivities. I knew of her, because she married John, who I went to high school with. John was one of the ushers for the wedding. When he introduced me to Lisa, he said, "She reads your blog." I was shocked and honored to have the wife of Anoka High School class of 2002's voted "Heart Throb" reading my blog!! ;)
Aren't they super lovely together?? Lisa, it was great to finally meet you-- you are awesome. And it is not just because your gorgeously awesome freckles (I am pretty partial, though!). You are well deserving of the title Mrs. Heartthrob. ;)

Do you read my blog, and haven't said hello yet? I would love to hear from you! Don't worry-- I won't think you're a stalker if we haven't met in person yet. I know that's a common thought about "Blog Stalking." I'm a blog stalker, and I leave comments, and I still wonder, "Is this person going to think I'm a weirdo!?" I definitely won't think you're weird at all. I'm the type of person who talks to strangers in the elevator. Yup! I'm THAT girl. The weird one.

10 comments:

melissa o said...

I LOVE the bridal party ones - she was a gorgeous bride!

I totally hear you on just.choosing.five - it never seems to work out like that. I love all the ones you picked though!!

champL said...

GINGER!

Thank you for my shout out girl! As per usual, I am blog stalking (love that term by the way;)and what a great way to start my day! John never told me he was voted "Heartthrob"! haha

I so enjoy your talent, thank you for sharing it via your blog--- You are AWESOME! Good luck during your busy season. Love these pics!

Your fan,

Lisa

Ginger Murray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ginger Murray said...

Thanks for your sweet words, girls!

Lisa! Ok... I would imagine John wouldn't tell you, being as humble as he is, but are you SERIOUS that his friends never even told you!? LOL! Oh yes. He was the heartthrob of the class. I sat between John and another cute boy in 9th grade in Typing class, and I got a "B" because of it. My only "B" all year. You can tell John that he is 50% responsible for that B just by sitting there and being nice. Also, Michael and I were voted Most School Spirit together.

champL said...

I love that story so much... Too cute. I get distracted all the time too ;) Marriage is awesome.

Thanks for the fun memory!
Oh and i can totally see you two winning the school spirit award! haha

Unknown said...

I read your blog! And good thing too...it's how I found my wedding hairstyle! (From some pics you posted awhile ago of you as a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding...talk about stalking!) I meant to tell you that when you were shooting my wedding but somehow I forgot...

Just thought you might like to know that little bit of info!

-Kelly (Damrow) Kueffer

Corrie said...

I'm totally blog-stalking you. That's how I knew you couldn't pick just 5 favorites before I ever scrolled down the page :)

Glad to see you blogging more--your pictures are always so great. We want to see more of them!

Erin Jensen said...

I love your "5 favorites" of our wedding :-) and thank you for the kinds words. You are an amazing person yourself and I cannot thank you enough for being our photographer on our wedding day. You captured the best day of our lives so that we can always relive it :-) So thank you a million times again!

Erin

Ginger Murray said...

Love you all!!! ;)
So happy you read this blog and look at the photos!!

Tonya said...

What a great wedding. That bride is beautiful!