Friday, September 11, 2009

Cat Nap.

Sometimes I wish I could be Spartacus.... here he is, napping on the bench in my office, while I work.

Photobucket


I would like to take a cat nap right about now!


Aaron likes to joke and say to him, "Sparty, you need to start pulling your own weight
around here. There are dishes and laundry that need to be done, and you just lay around all day."

Do you see Sparty's black lips? He's an emo cat, haha:)

Edit:
I just took these photos of him yawning.
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

KArdner said...

lol I love this - how sweet! - Katie

melissa o said...

I can totally empathize as I sit here with the dog curled into my side on the couch. These animals have our hearts.

Stacy Cross said...

Oh my gosh - I love these pictures! The 3rd one looks like a slightly scary smile! :)